Today I will teach you a trick that already famous on net but still most of the people don’t know it. So here are the steps that will tell tech you to how to change your IP address in one minute:
- Click on “Start”
- Click on “Run”
- Type in “cmd” and hit OK.
You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.
- Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”
- Type “exit” and leave the prompt
- Right-click on “Network Places” or “My Network Places” on your desktop.
- Click on “properties”.
You should now be on a screen with something titled “Local Area Connection”, or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
- Right click on “Local Area Connection” and click “properties”
- Double-click on the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” from the list under the “General” tab
- Click on “Use the following IP address” under the “General” tab.
- Create an IP address (It doesn’t matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
- Press “Tab” and it should automatically fill in the “Subnet Mask” section with default numbers.
- Hit the “Ok” button here.
- Hit the “Ok” button again.
You should now be back to the “Local Area Connection” screen.
- Right-click back on “Local Area Connection” and go to properties again.
- Go back to the “TCP/IP” settings
- This time, select “Obtain an IP address automatically”.
- Hit “Ok”
- Hit “Ok” again
- You now have a new IP address
With a little practice, you can easily get this process down to 25 seconds.
Update there is another and easier method
- Open notepad
- Copy the following code:
- Save the file with extension .bat , example any-name.bat
- Open the file.
- You are done.
This only changes your dynamic IP address, not your ISP/IP address. So be careful while hacking with this changed IP:-).