Many time you visit such sites were some text are small and some text are big. The whole page seems to be messed up and looks horrible.
Many people may not know it but IE provide a cool option to remove the font settings defined by the website administrator and you can make the whole web page look consistent and give it a nice look.
Also there is an option where you can replace the font style by our own font.
- To make font size consistent:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Now go to Internet Option
- Under the general tab click on Accessibility
- In the new dialog box you need to check 2 options “Ignore font styles specified on webpages” and “Ignore font sizes specified on webpages ”.
- Now you had made the font size consistent
To change the font style:
- Go to Internet Option and click on fonts under general tab.
- Now select the font you want webpage to be in.
- Click Ok and Ok
- You are done.